Hacking Help setting up neek2o to use emunand and vc games

ploder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a softmodded PAL wii ('softmod any wii guide' from wiihacks.com) and no cios have been changed since then and I don't have dios mios as I use Nintendont. All wii and gamecube games play fine.

I have an emunand created from wiiflow that is on usb and have been using it with usb loader gx to play mario 64 and other NTSC games made region free using freethewads and installed via showmiiwads. The other N64 games like paper mario freeze on the classic controller screen. I see references to rev17 and rev19 but don't know how to change these.

Anyway, I found out about neek2o being supperior for vc. The added complication is that I am trying to play NTSC games on a PAL wii because I want full speed games. I usually choose force PAL60 and that works well.

So far I have installed this neek2o NK2O_1 .wad channel to my real nand but when I start it it just boots me back to the wii menu. The screen flashes up so fast I can't read what it says. Same thing happens when I install it to emunand and launch it from usb loader gx.

https://code.google.com/p/custom-di/downloads/list

How do I get neek2o running so I can use my emunand for vc games?

I have the same emunand both on the root of my usb and in emunand folder. (I dragged the folders from the emunand folder to the root).

ps- I can't get mighty channels to recognise my emunand either so it must me something in my setup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000...