Hacking Help running official PSN games please

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this is nooby or been asked alot, i think i had the same problem a long time ago actually and may have made a similar topic, either way though, today i felt like playing some of the official games that came with my PSP Go on my console but i got an error code every time i try to load them. my console is running 6.20 Pro B10 CFW, but i know the console is activated or whatever (which i remember was the main problem the first time around). i have moved the games to a memory stick to save space, not sure if thats making a difference.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive got the licences in the right spot, but its still not working. i also tried downloading something off PSN and it took a long time to activate and never did, i gave it 15 minutes or so then just turned it off. was only a 30 mb demo too.

EDIT: I think i found the problem, i moved one of the games to main storage and it worked, and downloaded that 30 mb demo again directlyto storage and that worked too. is there anyway to fix it to work on the memory stick id rather it there since its fake and slower loading, i like my main isos on the actual storage.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Use NPDecryptor to decrypt them so that you no longer need to worry about license files or specific PSN accounts for your PSN purchased content.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
http://filetrip.net/psp-downloads/tools-utilities/download-np-decrypter-10-f9000.html

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
It decrypts the EBOOT so it runs without the DRM check. The software doesn't turn PSX games back into the ISO.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/332355-error-80010087/
If I'm correct as first diva game runs with ISO I found then I just update to 6.60, decrypt second games plugin and then downgrade back to 6.20? Then I would be able to play my regular PSN games with my main account as diva games are in my japanese one and PSP supports one account at time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality