Hacking [Help] Running Gateway loader on O3dsxl with A9LH

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, I even just tried with cakes instead, and got the exact same results. I may just use decrypt 9 flash back my original nand backup without a9lh, I know I know, like epic sin, but... what else can I do to get my saves...

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are your NANDs unlinked? If so, then the only other thing that's coming to mind is the following idea:

1. Delete MenuHax payload. Rename CtrBootManager to auto.3dsx and HBL back to boot.3dsx. Edit boot.cfg accordingly.
2. Reinstall MenuHax to SysNAND via BrowserHax. Edit the MenuHax payload via NotePad++/HxD to replace all instances of boot.3dsx with auto.3dsx.
3. Use Luma3DS to install the Homebrew Loader cia on EmuNAND.
4. Run MenuHax Manager while in EmuNAND. Hold X while selecting Delete to make sure that it would only delete the ext-data from the EmuNAND, if any is present.

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are your NANDs unlinked? If so, then the only other thing that's coming to mind is the following idea:

1. Delete MenuHax payload. Rename CtrBootManager to auto.3dsx and HBL back to boot.3dsx. Edit boot.cfg accordingly.
2. Reinstall MenuHax to SysNAND via BrowserHax. Edit the MenuHax payload via NotePad++/HxD to replace all instances of boot.3dsx with auto.3dsx.
3. Use Luma3DS to install the Homebrew Loader cia on EmuNAND.
4. Run MenuHax Manager while in EmuNAND. Hold X while selecting Delete to make sure that it would only delete the ext-data from the EmuNAND, if any is present.
I did try 1 2 3, and 4 was un nessesary as it was never installed in emunand as they are unlinked
I know its not the payloads as when I recovered to original sysnand it worked again, it must have something to do with a9lh or the newest version of luma on o3ds

I do still have the a9lh enabled sysnand backed up so I could always go back if we(or I) figure it out.

maybe gateway will have an a9lh payload eventually and I can just make it work that way

Last edited by quantumboy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL