Hacking help rockband 3 gets 204036 error even after updated ios56

iamarkane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i already patched my ios56 to the newest version using DOP mi but i still get the error 204036 whenever i try yo download songs...

my wii system is 4.1u, and im using a pal disc of rb3 loaded thru gecko

i have no prblems accessing my wiishop and i can still download using rockband2 store...

Dr Awesomo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it IOS56 that mediates the RB3 store? I always thought it was IOS37, as that's what RawkSD uses to trick RB2 for fake DLC customs. Anytime my IOS37 was the latest version, DLC tickets wouldn't function properly, fakesigned or not, so I always used DOP-Mii to downgrade it, and get both DLC download and customs to work fine.

Theoretically, the RB3 store should still use the same IOS, as DLC is sorted by tickets, not IOSes.

I dunno, I could be wrong, and if I am, it might explain why, although I'm using a clean 4.3u, I can't get the RB3 store to work, either, but I can still play my RB2 DLC (So long as I have it backed up to my computer, I can't seem to redownload any of my prepurchased songs through RB3, only RB2)

KyleJCrb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RB3 uses IOS56 because it is an SDHC-compatible IOS while 37 is not (hence why RB2 doesn't support SDHC cards.)

Dr Awesomo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KyleJCrb said:
RB3 uses IOS56 because it is an SDHC-compatible IOS while 37 is not (hence why RB2 doesn't support SDHC cards.)

Ahh, interesting. Although, that still doesn't explain why the store doesn't work. I mean, if everything is updated, shouldn't everything be Kipper?

I keep getting the 204036 error when trying to download RB2 songs through the RB3 store, but I can download RB3 songs without a hitch.
I suppose that, considering I can still play RB2 songs through RB3, I could just download them through RB2, back 'em up, and go...

Well, suffice it to say, let's hope this comes to a resolve

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KyleJCrb said:
hmm, wonder how well rb2 was coded. anyone tried loading rb2 with ios56 and sdhc?

iamarkane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thats what im doing now downloading thru rb2 then moving it to an sdhc so i can play it thru rb3... who am i to compain im already using backups hahahha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr