Help restoring saves to R4 from EZ Flash V 3 in 1

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by redrampager, Aug 18, 2008.

1. redrampager
    OP

redrampager Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2008
    United States
    Let's try this again.

I dumped a series of saves to my EZ Flash V Slot 2 cart from my originals, but I can't bring them back to the R4

A) After I dumped the .SAV files, when I try to restore them using the same tool, it says it can't recognize the slot 1 card.

I know this means I'm supposed to put the original back in, but this is very definitely what I don't want to do! Is there any way to get these files from point A - EZ Flash V, to point B - R4? Any response is appreciated. TiA!!

2. Frederica Bernkastel

Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

GBAtemp Patron
    Frederica Bernkastel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 31, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hinamizawa
    Actually, this could be used to make a "RTS" Homebrew Rom launcher for the R4, thus making it slightly decent.

3. redrampager
    OP

redrampager Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2008
    United States
    The way that's worded, am I to assume it hasn't been done yet?

4. Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jan 31, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hinamizawa
    Ok, that wAS a bit 00t, so... If you assemble a team of coders, and make a custom firmware (you as directer) you will most likely get sums of moolah from the homebrew bounty

5. redrampager
    OP

redrampager Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2008
    United States
    Well wouldn't that be nice. Too bad I'm not that good at these things. [​IMG]

6. Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jan 31, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hinamizawa
    I said that you don;t have to be!
    Just organise a group of people to do it.
    After all its your idea!
    I would help if I had: 1. My R4, 2. An EZ flash 3-in-1 3. 1337 Homebrew 5ki11z

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice