ROM Hack Help Requested: Need Guide to Permanently Install the Translation Patch to a Digital Copy of FEFates

Merik2013

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help Requested: Need Guide to Permanently Install the Translation Patch to a Digital Copy of Fire Emblem Fates w/DLC.

For reference, I have Reinand running on a N3DS with delinked nands. The translation team has proven to be a rather frustrating lot. They seem to assume that most of their users will or have obtained the special edition or carted versions of the game and refuse to write a guide for users such as myself and my friends who have the game digitally. They often rely on such reasoning that its too difficult or complicated for the average user. I'm willing to go the extra mile, but I need to know what's all is required first or I might miss something and screw up the entire process. Its my understanding that I'll need to purchase everything ahead of time (which I have) and then obtain a copy of my ticket.db so that I can download the CIAs onto my computer, patch them, and then install them back onto my CFW. I don't know if I'm missing anything in this process and I'm unclear on what all tools I should be using for this.

If anyone has any experience or knowledge romhacking eshop games could I trouble you for a guide on this? Preferably with the most up to date methods. I understand that there have been recent innovations with Decrypt9 and FunKeyCIA that would be a great boon towards this end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.