Help regarding Flashme and EZflash2

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by cristobobert, May 14, 2007.

1. cristobobert
    OP

cristobobert Newbie

Newcomer
    May 14, 2007
    United States
    I have an original DS, an EZFlash2 GBA flash cartridge and a Superkey device so I can access the GBA cart on the DS.
    I intend to install Flashme and I have seen that some people have problems using the EZF2. When I place Flashme on do I also need an NDS loader on the cart? Is there any setting that I have to change inorder for it to work? Also after Flashme is installed and I intend to put the backups of some of my original games, do I have to do anything special to the roms or to the cartridge.
    Any help is appreciated.

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Add a GBA header to the flashme rom and disable the loader (NDS or GBA) under the system pulldown menu.
    Adding a header if you did not know how:
    http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?t=5001

Until I moved to my EZ4 I was flashme on my EZ2 for months, afterwards my little brother used my EZ2 again with flashme. The only problem may come if you should choose to not use a loader: you will have to hold a, b, x and y to force a boot. The EZ2 DS patching has not been updated for a while but if you patch the rom with EZ4 client beforehand it helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice