Help : Redid everything, fresh installs Triiforce Dsi error

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by blackacidevil, Jun 24, 2010.

1. blackacidevil
    OP

Member blackacidevil GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hello there

Ive been having trouble with Triiforce the last few days, and have posted on this forum a bit too much that Ive pissed off a few moderators, so I kept to my promise of just posting one message today and hopefully Ill get a reply.

I realize this is not a help desk forum nor is it technical support. I joined this forum a few months ago, because I wanted to advance my knowledge not rely on the users as a quick fox.. Real life , I do Unix and BSD sys adminstation, so im not here to milk anyone. But I do have a problem, and I have posted quite a bit tonight, because when IM stumped, Im stumped, I need someone to show me or tell me something Im doing wrong.

Nintendo Wii (3.4u) 3 months soft modded runs all games via USB loader GX purfect.

Now wanting to use Triiforce to play those classics, god knows im getting there in age (30).

My USB drive (WD - 640gig) is a wbfs 400 gig , 300 gig used of 400 gig), new part a fat 32 part with 25 gigs marked as active.

CIOS rev 17 installed not the new one anymore

I have extracted the games using the download 2_2triiforce, and when loading triiforce it shows all the games installed on the usb device (without the pictures, which I realize I need to downlaod the covers, not a concern at the moment since I cant get the games to work)

Triiforce loads --> USB nand emu --> Loading .......................... .........................

(displays 9 games per screen "?" , but i can see what they are via the titles)

When selecting any title,

It goes fast and says press any button to exit

Then I press a button and I get DSI error occured

Help Obi-wan Kanobi your my only hope

went to see Star wars in concert last night, lea was hot

2. blackacidevil
    OP

Member blackacidevil GBAtemp Regular

Canada