Homebrew [HELP/QUESTION] Getting back homebrew and legit cia(s) after system transfer

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,
BACKGROUND:
I recently transferred my system from an a9lh 11.2 o3ds to a a9lh 11.2 n3ds via pc method. When the transfer was finished, almost all of my titles were gone but if I looked in data management they were all there just with grey x's.

I was told to you tikshop and it would fix it, and for the most part it did but only for the real nintendo content, not for any homebrew, vc injections, dsi forwarders, and for some reason the game updates.

ALSO, I do have the o3ds with its nand recovered from before the transfer and all files are still there and operational (except for nnid no longer working, which I expected)

THE REAL QUESTION: Does anyone know how to fix the titles/tickets (whatever is needed) for these various non(or missing) official titles without having to grab all the original cias again, and or full reinstall and potentially losing my saves.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

quantumboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a backup of the nand and sd content from the original 3ds before transfer, are you saying I need to load d9 and export something, can you give me a bit of detail on what to select and what to move to the n3ds?

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
I have a backup of the nand and sd content from the original 3ds before transfer, are you saying I need to load d9 and export something, can you give me a bit of detail on what to select and what to move to the n3ds?

You must restore ur previous back up. All the content must be there when doing it.

Steps:

- Put all the files that u had in the SD before the transfer and the back up (nand.bin) in the files9 folder.
- Press Start/the button u set for hourglass9/decrypt9 payload while booting to open it.
- Restore ur nand back up keeping a9lh
- Check if everything is there.

Edit: W8, you wanna have all the pirate content on the New3DS or back to the O3DS?

Edit2: I miss read, for the N3DS u must install everything again on the new console as they are not "legal stuff". For the Saves, just back up them in case they are missed with JKSM.

Last edited by Manurocker95,

quantumboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must restore ur previous back up. All the content must be there when doing it.

Steps:

- Put all the files that u had in the SD before the transfer and the back up (nand.bin) in the files9 folder.
- Press Start/the button u set for hourglass9/decrypt9 payload while booting to open it.
- Restore ur nand back up keeping a9lh
- Check if everything is there.

Edit: W8, you wanna have all the pirate content on the New3DS or back to the O3DS?
I already have it all on the o3ds, I was trying to get it on the n3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all