Hacking [HELP] Problem with FW update, the flashcard, microSD AND DSi

thor7009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just couldnt find a way to put a question so,

My sister wanted to play Mario vs DK Mini Land Mayhem on her r4i gold (just discovered its fake), BUT, it didnt work, so i got her r4 and download the kernel update, but i accidentaly downloaded the wrong one, so it said "this acekard may not be genuine, please contact the vender", I was scared, so i went back to the computer and download another kernel from the r4i gold website, then it didnt work, so i downloaded the Cartridge firmware update, i updated, then the Danny phantom thingy was gone, so i tried to update the DSi, so i updated and it didnt work, i think i bricked my sister's R4i clone, and i dont know what to do, help please =O

claudiovc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That may be the problem I've been having as well. It's not clear to me, have you tried reinstalling the old kernel, the one that worked before? Are you sure you downloaded the new one from the the right site? - you know there's lots of R4i "versions" out there.
Boa sorte!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My phone is pretty secure the Chinese spies tell me it's really locked down and I probably...