[HELP] Pokémon Omega Ruby with only 30 boxes

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by ThunderbInazuma, Jun 5, 2016.

1. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

ThunderbInazuma Pocket Rotom

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    Hello guys.

I have all my 30 boxes used with some Pokémons, but it seems that the 31th box don't want to appear. I can't acess it directly on PokéBank (only if I use the Search Function), I can't acess it on my Game, even though I have it with a Gliscor I injected via PKHeX and a Scolipede I stored via PokéBank (again, using the search function).

Is there any way to have my 31th box? Is my Game/Save corrupted? How it happenned?

Thanks in advance.

2. nl255

nl255 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2004
    Apparently the 31st box isn't unlocked until a certain point in the game. If you have any pokemon in said box then you will need to use pkhex to move said pokemon into another box.

3. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    I haven't beaten the Game. However, I've been with this problem since the second time I played it. This is my 3rd time. On my second time i beaten all the Battle Maison "Leaders" with a 200 streak. I decided to reset it, because that problem.

4. Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae ξίφος εἶδος

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    "Box 31 is kept hidden until after the forced capture of Rayquaza so you can't be caught with a full box. X and Y did the same thing with Xerneas and Yveltal."

5. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    Maybe that is the problem. I will try. I haven't captured Rayquaza, neither the second playtrought neither actually.