Help Plz On R4 SDHC GOLD PRO 2014 from r4isdhc.com and YSMENU/TTMENU...

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Yeniaul, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Yeniaul
    OP

Yeniaul Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2013
    United States
    I cannot find a single solution to my problem. I have even hacked the file paths in R4.DAT! This is NOT fair!

Plz post below the solution u all came up with.

BTW, I will post my findings at a later date.

2. full-hopeness

full-hopeness Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2014
    Armenia
    I still do not know what's your problem
    ,The r4i -gold pro card has been updated to the newest firmware v3.4b, try it.

3. Akawashi

Akawashi Member

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2014
    acctually thats not accurate... ive just got one of these cards and i have spent the last 24 hrs trying to get it working...
    with the kernel firmware 3.4b from r4isdhc.com... it loaded some game (I.E. Cooking Mama Nintendogs and Final Fanasy Renavent Wings (Though i just get white screen with FFXII RW ))
    But Games like pokemon Soul Silver/Black 2 or Dragonquest 9 or Golden Sun Dark Dawn... Nothing works..
    the 3.4b firmware won't run YSMenu.. or at least i cant get it to work.... i have formatted the memory card so many times and still got errors.

If anyone has a solution on how to get DS Games such as pokemon etc. or a way to get YS menu or TT Menu working on R4i Gold pro 2014 let me know...
    I'll post my findings here... if i can get this thing to work...

4. Akawashi

Akawashi Member

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2014
    I bought a new memory cardand my card is now working properly... the problem was the sd adaptor.

5. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    You can try to select a game (not start it), press "X" until you see the "DMA" check box and unselect "DMA".