Hacking help pls, 2ds ask for update

alex61194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, all this is my very first post here, so excuse me if i dont something wrong, the thing is that i have 9.2 sysnand and 10.5 emunand and since a few hours emunand is asking me to update the system (i cant even go online or login in eshop) should i update?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, all this is my very first post here, so excuse me if i dont something wrong, the thing is that i have 9.2 sysnand and 10.5 emunand and since a few hours emunand is asking me to update the system (i cant even go online or login in eshop) should i update?
Yes you can if you want. You probably installed an old MSET or old whitelist or something. If you update emuNAND it will just update those downgraded files. Make sure you update from system settings, don't exit before you've updated, and be sure you're in emuNAND :-)

alex61194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes you can if you want. You probably installed an old MSET or old whitelist or something. If you update emuNAND it will just update those downgraded files. Make sure you update from system settings, don't exit before you've updated, and be sure you're in emuNAND :-)
Do you have a downgraded browser? If so, update on emuNAND, enable Tubehax DNS, downgrade the browser again. ~
i have only the agbfirware for the gba games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ty i uploaded and all works good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.