Hacking help please

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have got a 3.2 wii and made the mistake of updateing to 4.2 offical and now trying to get the wii back by useing the nand backup and then starting over to upgrade to 4.2 the problem is now

the wii will not boot up with nand backup or anything else when i switch the wii on it just has a black screen on the tv nothing else

what can i do now ????
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

thankyou

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
you say you had a nand backup?

so I assume you have bootmii installed as boot2?
thanks for the reply yes i have got backup but nothing will load at all not even when i attach it to the tv the only screen i get is av3 i have tried my other wii on the same channel and it works fine but the second wii will not boot

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
do you still have the bootmii files on the sd card in the non functioning wii? (the files required to boot into bootmii)
thankyou for your reply yes but the wii is not seeing the sd card

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
want the bad news?

if you cannot boot into bootmii, or preloader, basically, your console is screwed.

sorry.

Oddly though, restoring a nand backup shouldn't affect bootmii...

anyway, next time, don't just do things without researching first. A quick post here can save you much headaches.

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
want the bad news?

if you cannot boot into bootmii, or preloader, basically, your console is screwed.

sorry.

Oddly though, restoring a nand backup shouldn't affect bootmii...

anyway, next time, don't just do things without researching first. A quick post here can save you much headaches.
thankyou for your replys thats ok it is not my wii i have been told not to worry about it by the owner

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i was thinking is it possible to boot from a flash drive then use nand backup to reinstall the system

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: