obtainr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,
I have been searching and spent countless hours reading up I have literally 100 tabs opened and reading through more and more. The more it seems to confuse me on this simple step. I feel really stupid asking for help but its been 2 hours of non stop reading up on tutorials and youtube so hopefully SocraticBliss or rajkosto can please kindly guide me.
I am following their tutorial So far I am up to here.

The stage 9 and 1 bit I have completed it all well and fine.
But this number two bit refers me back to rajkosto's instructions but that does not tell me how to obtain the boot0 file or what the keys.txt file has to contain and what format it needs to be in. I already grabbed all my keys from the previous step.

It just jumps to follow his instructions but no mentions of how to use hactool exactly - so the files i am missing are FS.kip1, boot0.bin, keys.txt. Raj's pastebin does not mention how to use hactool either.
I cannot do raj's steps with no FS.kip1 and I tried to extract extractini1 but hactool says invalid nca are they keys correct?

Just feel so stupid at this stage read through so many tabs of tutorial and don't know how to use that hactool.exe. My python is already up and running just stuck on stage two.

Sorry if I annoyed anyone but i have been searching the forum for hours and cannot find anything not trying to be lazy :(

// Stage 2 - Launching the new FS.kip1 and re-installing FakeNews from PegaSwitch
rajkosto's instructions located at pastebin

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what guide you're referring to but it should just be as simple as using the game entry to launch pega, and then you can use pega to set PMC to RCM mode (not sure if theres a public solution) and do reset, then use hekate payload to do whatever it is you want.

obtainr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am on firmware 1.0 so i just want to run pegasus and work my way up without the need to buy puyopuyo tetris.
it has been done and there are tutorials for it. Just some bits are left out and information is too spread out.
Once I get it running I will make a tutorial on it in one place to make it so much easier for everyone.

So I have got keys.txt file now, next I need to extract FS.kip1 from the keys, and firmware files.
I am trying the Choidujoir method but this command is missing the firmware file
test choi>ChoiDujour.exe --keyset=keys.txt <??????????> I now need to find out now what that exact file needs to be to generate my FS.kip1.
Not sure if it is the package BCPKG2-1-Normal-Main file or another file and then things should start looking good from then on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: