Help Please I have a BIG problem!

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by McDash, Mar 31, 2008.

Mar 31, 2008
  1. McDash
    OP

Newcomer McDash Advanced Member

Philippines
    I have R4 and ninja ds. they are only drag & drop right? SO my friend I told him that I can add a rom on his "SUPERCARD" now I'm Stuck! I cant upgrade his firmware (1.60) and all of the roms I added is White Screens or sometime error strings. then after few hours. the very precious mini sd has been corrupted. so I need to format the card to fat. Now what should I do? please tell me step by step.

By the way I'm using the program of super card. Do I need to search the firmware 1.63 then 1.70 then 1.80 to 1.85? and what is the patcher for? PLEASE HELP ME [​IMG]

NOTE: now I upgrade the firmware to 1.81 and i put mario cart in DS Folder and Lufia on GBA folder using supercard software and after that 3 unknown files are here on gba folder. Folder with japanese name and another file both them are one gig file size but when you check their properties its 0kb. and the other file is Mari.O its .O file

Whats happening is this a virus or I have done something wrong?

2. McDash
    OP

Philippines
    I fix all the problems but still cant run ds roms. can anyone help me please?

3. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Which Supercard? You never told us that.

I have a Supercard DS1 sdhc, and it's working fine.

4. McDash
    OP

Philippines
    supercard mini sd. not the rumble pak. I followed the compatibility list of nds roms but still non working.

5. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of Supercard Mini... DanstheMan should know......

6. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda
    Goto the supercard home page (type 'supercard' in google it's the first entry) download the latest firmware 1.85 and patching software 2.65 for the sc-minisd. Upgrade the firmware on the supercard minisd by just putting the firmware upgrade file on the mem card and running it on the supercard from your ds. Then run the roms through the 2.65 patching software on your pc, note ds game options are NOT in the options tab, to get to them just double click a rom in the list or right-click properties on a highlighted rom. dead simple, after you press out you will find the patched roms and corresponding save files in your output folder, sling em on your mem card..play

7. McDash
    OP

Philippines
    Thanks and its working now I found out what the problem is, I'm using NINJA DS instead of superkey or r4 LOL that's why I'm getting white screen of death.