Hacking Help Please! I bought a New 2DS XL and wanna system transfer from my O2DS

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,110
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
Community People I need your help! I have bought a New 2DS XL (Black and Blue on 11.4.0U and it already has a 4GB MicroSD), the thing is that I already have my O2DS with Luma3DS with B9S on 11.6.0U and a 64GB card that is almost full with only 70.9 MB left, so you can imagine that I have USUM, SM, ORAS, XY, MH4U, MH3U, MHST, MHGN, FEF, FEBR, YW-2 (BS, FS, PS), M3DL, MK7, SMB3DS, and many more games that I cannot even remember, it is basically that I have over 110 titles (Checked from 3DSident) including Homebrew CIAs (no 3dsx).

Let’s cut to the chase

I want to make the N2DSXL my prime console, and O2DS as secondary for Multiplayer and other stuff purposes! So what should I do? Basically I want that all my games from O2DS should be transferred to my N2DSXL, and also whether I should NTRBoot it before system transferring or after? What to do? Please Help! I bought it just for that I can play New 3DS specific games, NTR CFW Wireless Streaming and for faster performace on SM, USUM, MH and SMB3DS and other tooooooooo! Thanks in advance

EDIT: Just Checked! I created a thread exactly after a year! Isn’t that amazing? No? Nah!

Last edited by ,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Definitely ntrboot that new2ds first.
Keep in mind that warez and homebrew cias will likely not transfer. You will need to reinstall them.
Backup your saves first.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Definitely ntrboot that new2ds first.
Keep in mind that warez and homebrew cias will likely not transfer. You will need to reinstall them.
Backup your saves first.
@zoogie I have never done a system transfer before, what should I do, should I also buy a 64 GB card for N2DSXL? Or put the O2DS SD Card (MicroSD without its adapter) in N2DSXL sign in with my existing NNID and B9S it, then download the eShop games again (Actually only download the titles without any data coz O2DS SD card already has that)?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Community People I need your help! I have bought a New 2DS XL (Black and Blue on 11.4.0U and it already has a 4GB MicroSD), the thing is that I already have my O2DS with Luma3DS with B9S on 11.6.0U and a 64GB card that is almost full with only 70.9 MB left, so you can imagine that I have USUM, SM, ORAS, XY, MH4U, MH3U, MHST, MHGN, FEF, FEBR, YW-2 (BS, FS, PS), M3DL, MK7, SMB3DS, and many more games that I cannot even remember, it is basically that I have over 110 titles (Checked from 3DSident) including Homebrew CIAs (no 3dsx).

Let’s cut to the chase

I want to make the N2DSXL my prime console, and O2DS as secondary for Multiplayer and other stuff purposes! So what should I do? Basically I want that all my games from O2DS should be transferred to my N2DSXL, and also whether I should NTRBoot it before system transferring or after? What to do? Please Help! I bought it just for that I can play New 3DS specific games, NTR CFW Wireless Streaming and for faster performace on SM, USUM, MH and SMB3DS and other tooooooooo! Thanks in advance

EDIT: Just Checked! I created a thread exactly after a year! Isn’t that amazing? No? Nah!
Help Please! I am in great misery!

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
@zoogie I have never done a system transfer before, what should I do, should I also buy a 64 GB card for N2DSXL? Or put the O2DS SD Card (MicroSD without its adapter) in N2DSXL sign in with my existing NNID and B9S it, then download the eShop games again (Actually only download the titles without any data coz O2DS SD card already has that)?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Help Please! I am in great misery!

ntrboot the new 2ds. install b9s.
then update it.

then do the system transfer. this will move your NNID (only way to do it! you can't just log in on another console. ninty blocks that)

during the system transfer it'll ask you what kind of method to use.
read carefully, there should be one that does the minimal thing, but it does carry over your SD crpyto key, so you can just move the SD card from the old unit, to the new unit, -AFTER- the transfer is done. and everything should work.
you may have to re-install the tickets though.

As always, dump all your saves FIRST, and maybe your tickets in godmode9. just in case...!

D

Deleted User

OP
ntrboot the new 2ds. install b9s.
then update it.

then do the system transfer. this will move your NNID (only way to do it! you can't just log in on another console. ninty blocks that)

during the system transfer it'll ask you what kind of method to use.
read carefully, there should be one that does the minimal thing, but it does carry over your SD crpyto key, so you can just move the SD card from the old unit, to the new unit, -AFTER- the transfer is done. and everything should work.
you may have to re-install the tickets though.

As always, dump all your saves FIRST, and maybe your tickets in godmode9. just in case...!
Thanks @GizmoTheGreen for clearing all my doubts and describing the process in detail! Thanks! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: