Hacking HELP please,everytime I try to install SD2VITA through MLTHAKU , it kicks me out and no bubbles show

spartanskate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys, I have a PS Vita 1000 and I have a problem of trying to install SD2vita through MLTHAKU. The light next to the memory card will flash and it would download and install some files, however it will then exit and no new bubbles are in the homescreen. In the settings however there is Henkaku settings. Thanks

Minimumsix

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Same here. With mine it seems whatever I do to get the sd2vita intalled whenever I turn on with it inserted all the bubbles disappear and it seems I’m back to the start again.

buckshot6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First update to the lastest vita shell. When you installed henkaku again did you turn on unsafe homebrew and into the henaku shell did you switch usb from memory card to sd2vita.

buckshot6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you get an error like (c2-12828) or does it try to install. If it tries to install hold right trigger. If it has c2-12828 you may have to unspoof 3.65 back to 3.60 and restart and try again after restart

buckshot6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copy mem card to pc file on pc or Try a different micro sd card and reimage it. Also go into setting and make sure the firmware is at 3.60. and not spoofed at 3.65 even tho you unspoofed. If it has the option to reboot the second time reboot and you should see the shell. if your in the shell get switchsd2vita with ftp and switch the mem card to sd card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you can get in the shell and see sd2vita is ux0 click on triangle and refresh livearea your boubles should reappear

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte