ROM Hack Help:PKMN Diamond Darkrai hack

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the Wonder Card Editor, I can give on the gifts (ie, Azure Flute, Member's Card), to other players, but, the events will not occur, The person will have the Azure Flute, but nothing will trigger at Spear Pillar, and can't enter the Canalave Inn

Same here, I make a fake wondercard with Type = Membercard in Pokesav, (not Type = Item, Membercard), The green guy in the pokemart hands it out as usual... seems the variables for initializing the event got skipped.

Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried the Wonder Card Editor, I can give on the gifts (ie, Azure Flute, Member's Card), to other players, but, the events will not occur, The person will have the Azure Flute, but nothing will trigger at Spear Pillar, and can't enter the Canalave Inn

Same here, I make a fake wondercard with Type = Membercard in Pokesav, (not Type = Item, Membercard), The green guy in the pokemart hands it out as usual... seems the variables for initializing the event got skipped.
Arc doesnt work either god this sucks. but in event flags i even turned Darkrai on but still no go.

Edit: it seems azure flute wont work either idk im really pissed now.

if some can give me the map id and x and y of the loc i can still get him.

Bohemian Rhapsod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. That..kinda explains it.
tongue.gif

Knolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not quite sure WHAT it does, but in Pokesav, on the events page there is a box that you can check that says "Darkrai Event", you might as well give that a shot.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
The E4 Glitch was patched in the US version, and I prefer using mystery gift, as I can pass it on to other people (friends), who can pass it on again to others, etc.

Besides, using Mystery Gift makes it look legal too, as you actually do the entire questline to reach it

Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not quite sure WHAT it does, but in Pokesav, on the events page there is a box that you can check that says "Darkrai Event", you might as well give that a shot.

The E4 Glitch was patched in the US version, and I prefer using mystery gift, as I can pass it on to other people (friends), who can pass it on again to others, etc.

Besides, using Mystery Gift makes it look legal too, as you actually do the entire questline to reach it
Yea i wana do the quest , and i tried event , theres 3 types check no check and faded check idk what faded or check means its confusing.

Chiisuchianu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on serebii.net they tell of a trick that gets you secret options. you have to give the guy at the tv station certain words. maybe these flags need to be on before you are able to get the stuff you guys want? because they are there for the official receiving of items from nintendo which will give you access to these pokemon

just throwing it out there, maybe it will help out or help you search for the right variables

Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
on serebii.net they tell of a trick that gets you secret options. you have to give the guy at the tv station certain words. maybe these flags need to be on before you are able to get the stuff you guys want? because they are there for the official receiving of items from nintendo which will give you access to these pokemon

just throwing it out there, maybe it will help out or help you search for the right variables
i think i did it but it may have been a diffrent save. but theres a option to hack ur save like u did it , im thinkg of doing it thru a pokemon egg for the leg cuz it hatch and go on pokedex?
but i dont know how to do it.

EDIT: are they and succesor who got it anyway thru pokesav ?

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, Mystery Gift is now working with Arceus and Shayme if you have the NATIONAL DEX, I haven't gotten Darkrai to work..

Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, Mystery Gift is now working with Arceus and Shayme if you have the NATIONAL DEX, I haven't gotten Darkrai to work..
yeah i kind though that could be a problem i can always do dehack my items
tongue.gif
i love save hacking lol like the FF3 one this becuase my G6 got no cheat options tell i buy the new one but i cant find any places to buy it
frown.gif

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
OK! I got Darkrai to work!

Some kid at Canalave is being hunted by him, and you have to go get Cresselia to heal him, after that, the event is possible

This means I got all event pokemon to work!

And... There's no traces of hacking that can ever be found
happy.gif

EDIT: Find a way to share it over Wifi, and I will share it.... I can only share it via Wireless

Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so bascily you just gotta wait it out i may have messed up my events tho lol
tongue.gif
can you give a better location of the kid.

EDIT: unlucky me i just beat the game and ive only seen 134 lol no National pokedex
tongue.gif

EDIT:finally here and says its meaningless for arc,and darkrai wont open.
EDIT:i think im really screwed i got replay PKMN but i guesse ill take a shot at pearl.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow this is great news.
after i'm done with the game i'll go get those event pokemons too.

i hate just making them appear in my team, i want to actually go to their places to catch them.

good find!
wub.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i dont want full pokedex, i still want to do most things myself,
i just want to activate the events so i can catch those event pokemons thats all

and i'll make sure to back up my save first, thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free