Gaming help on Pokemon white and Pearl

viz87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i am playing my pokemon white on my R4 and i wish to actually trade some pokemon to my pearl version using my 3DS but when i add either friend code in..it keeps saying its a wrong friend code for both of the version...the pearl version was played by my friend using my NDS lite last time..is there any solution for it?or is that pokemon black/white cant trade with the other generations?

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
viz87 said:
Hi guys, i am playing my pokemon white on my R4 and i wish to actually trade some pokemon to my pearl version using my 3DS but when i add either friend code in..it keeps saying its a wrong friend code for both of the version...the pearl version was played by my friend using my NDS lite last time..is there any solution for it?or is that pokemon black/white cant trade with the other generations?
You cannot trade with the 4th generation games(Pearl/Diamond/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver) from a 5th generation game(Black/White).
What you can do is, transfer the pokemons from older games using a function called time-machine on the Black/White.
You require 2 DS's to do that though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1