Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I installed IOS249 with read retry fix using installer with sonic on HBC
then IOS247 on an installer with mario and luigi on it on HBC
cIOS36 V7 installer as well
got Gamma but since the discs wont load, it does not even show the Gamma symbol or anything, only the text menu
Had originally 3.2, then backups worked, then problems began, patched many times IOS249 before read retry fix, then upgraded to V3.3, not everything loaded so Downgraded using cIOS Downgrader to V3.1, it kept going and I installed 247 and 249 as I stated above as well as 36V7 as i said before, then Downgraded again to 3.0 to see if it loaded at leats original games, It just didn't.
wii makes 2-3 clicking sounds everytime i request reading a disc(Bootup, disc channel, any backup launcher), and behaves the same way if it is original or a backup disc
What am I doing wrong?
Anytitledeleter just threatens me that IOS36 is being used by the HBC and reccomends me not to uninstall it
Why does my DVD drive do not boot discs?, it ised to play them until strap message, then DRE.
As special Info, i had the SSBB Dust problem and fixed it opening the console and cleaning the Lens...
Wii DVD drive makes THE SAME EXACT SOUND it made when trying to read SSBB back then when I try to read ANY disc now.
I have many VC games i paid for, so i don't want to lose my games or saves or original wads
Please help me out

Kratozero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think it has something to do with the DVD drive, because it makes some funny noise when trying to read backups...

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
Kratozero said:
I think it has something to do with the DVD drive, because it makes some funny noise when trying to read backups...
He said it does it with originals as well.
Maybr your laser's dieing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse