Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good old black coffee is pretty effective, if you can drink it of course. Witamin water is also pretty good, it seems to work fine on me. Also you can try taking a nap during the day, that would help you stay up all night[but I guess it's too late for that now]

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: whoops, hadn't refreshed for a while. DISREGARD THAT.
EDIT 2: The music comment reminded me f something. Speedcore. That shit will keep you up. search m1dy on youtube.

Try energy drinks I guess. Maybe jolt or something. Usually pepsi or something helps me, but I don't usually use caffeine, so it works pretty well for me.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I need help on going to sleep.

If you wanna stay up -

Get "pumped up" by playing some loud, fast music (rap music, I suggest).
Set your alarm just in case you happen to fall asleep.
Coke, Coffee, and like Destructobot said - take a nap before so you'll feel a bit rested, and your regular sleep pattern will be out of whack.

Crappy tips, hope I helped a tad...gotta write a paper for school?
tongue.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you got a decent night of sleep yesterday, and you're having trouble staying up a single night, there might be a health issue. Do you have a good diet?

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I had the perfect night the last time I was up all night. (Well, perfect for me..) Watched a great "smart" movie, set up a bunch of stuff with my xbox, played a bunch of Half Life.

Keep yourself busy with things you like to do that are pretty intensive.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stimulants are easily obtained from a doctor but I'm not sure if that would be worth it. Tell them you have ADD or Narcolepsy and you'll get one of these:

- methylphenidate - Fairly short duration, high level of safety. Take 30mg every 4-6 hours and it'll keep you up for however long you need.

- racemic amphetamine - Will make you 'jittery' because of its effects on the physical nervous system.

- dextroamphetamine - Very smooth, very safe. 20mg every 8 hours.

- modafinil - Used by fighter pilots as 'go-pills' to keep them awake for long missions and patrols. Still very new so not enough research has been done. Average safeness
tongue.gif

Coffee is good but after it wears off you'll be much more tired than you were before...so make sure you keep drinking a strong cup every 2 hours or so to keep the buzz going.

Micro-naps work awesome. 20 minute nap every 6 hours and you'll be able to stay up for a week!

Methamphetmine off the street if you're that desperate (I don't recommend it nor have I done it) Most doctors will tell you that having a low dose of methamp for a short period of time will not cause any brain damage/dysfunction at all. $10 worth will keep you up for 2 days depending on quality. You won't feel 'speedy' at such a low dose.

Wow that was a long post. I guess you hear about all the ways of staying awake when you work at a hospital
tongue.gif

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well.. You tried Energy Drinks? What kind of Energy Drinks?

Rockstar Orange/Mango flavor is pretty effective. My favorite.
I drink two 16 oz cans in the morning, I'm able to stay up till 6:00/7:00 AM the next morning.

~Nero

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
smoke a load of cigarettes (not recommended to smoke with the green stuff it gives the opposite effect
rofl2.gif
), that will keep you awake, it always does for me, also drink a lot of normal coke, that's has a lot of caffeine in it. and yeah sleeping in the afternoon usually keeps me awake in the evening or night time, like tonight lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol