Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The thing is, you can't buy flashcarts at stores, right? I intend to get a DS, PSP and with some luck, a flashcart or the DS, but if I can't buy it at stores and I don't live in the US, would I be able to buy it online and ask them to deliver on a hotel within... 24~36 hour, maybe?

Seriously, I need to find a way to get a flashcart. I don't want to pay the exorbitant prices they have here in Brazil, and it's almost impossible to find a CycloDS...

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dealextreme is a good site to buy flashcards I think, it has free shipping.
Oh, and for the taxes (I've read somewhere that they are quiet high in Brazil (I'm not sure though)), you can select something so that they send it as a gift
wink.gif

ricera10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
Dealextreme is a good site to buy flashcards I think, it has free shipping.
Oh, and for the taxes (I've read somewhere that they are quiet high in Brazil (I'm not sure though)), you can select something so that they send it as a gift
wink.gif
However, dealextreme won't deliver in a 24-36 hour timeframe.

I'm afraid you probably can not get a flashcart online and have it delivered in 24-36 hours, probably because I doubt there are any stores in Brazil, or South America, maybe.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
mysticwaterfall said:
I can't think of any website anywhere for well, anything that would deliver in only 24 hours from order. That's just insane.
Dealwoot/Realhotstuff. They've done it for people live near them, given that they've ordered at the right time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol