GCN help on getting modchip for GameCube

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a Viper Extreme chip for my GC. Still plays games okay. Word of advice. Splash out on a little more for the case mod which allows full size DVD. It's worth it and not worth the hassle of ordering the mini DVDs to burn them on

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just installed xenogc in my cube a week ago and it works! Only I still need to tweak my pot.. i messured it at 450! i dropped it to 215 but I need to lower it more

Zim05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=51078 i had a thread like this a little while ago. Most people say XenoGC is the best in there opinion and its the cheapest ($15). I still haven't ordered the XenoGC i,m planning to get but i eventually will after I convince my dad that importing it from another country is legal even though I don't know if it is.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
1-so do u have the special screwdriver and soldering stuff already?
2- i went to modchipman but all of the modchips of GC seemed identical to me, and no one is saying anything.
3- the games i'll use are copied dvds, some copied from originals and some are downloaded on dvd 5, which do u think suits me and why.

muhamad520

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.Yes you need a special bit to open it i think its called the gamebit or you could do it the ghetto way and melt the end of a pen and make a mold thats what i did
2.I use duo q and boots backups fine with tweaket pot also very cheap
3.If you dont want to use full dvds and having to buy the case, go to supermediastore.com and get the ritek/ridata mini dvds they work great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new