GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i kill when he is kneeled down and when it stands up, its so hard for me to defeat him.
what should i do? what spirits/weapons you use against him?
thnx

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I used a Lvl 9 Killer Clown (lets you shoot from a short distance away), but even then it took a few tries to get him.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i have no problem when he is in his first form but when he gets up, its hard for me, i can just beat his knee or his head which is inside his mouth but i have to do BOTH in order to beat him, suggestions?

wasaby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spawn adds - are stuff that attacks you when boss moves, and grasshopper is the last boss before the final boss I think, playing in hard mode at the moment so I forgot what was were

pikirika

Trophies
XP
Country
Bomb armor soul lv.9 to attack the head from the top, watch out with his arm.

Mini Scythes (death soul) against the "shadows","mini monsters" or whatever you want to call them

That's right, the killer clown lv.9 is perfect for the legs and the "high jump" to avoid them

Lots of high mind up, Mana Prism.

If you don't have the "grasshoppers" then you have the Valmanway sword, the best sword to me.

DownwardSpyral

The Fastest Thing Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends. Have you watched the Fullmetal Alchemist anime? Did you enjoy it? Dual Sympathy is a par-for-the-course beat em up that I enjoyed because I love the anime. I didn't play Lunar Knights long enough to give you a suggestion. The isometric hack and slash proved too cumbersome for me to control.

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thnx man!
i'll try them when i get my DS back.
what do u recommend next:

Full metal Alchemist
or
Lunar Knights

?

Although I also loved the anime, all the FMA games (I've played most of them, PS2, GBA, and DS) are unfortunately poorly made beat 'em ups. Always really easy and for some reason, the stories repeatedly resemble the anime but never really expand or develop the story further. I don't really recommend it, although I guess if you're really a hardcore FMA fan, you might enjoy it.

Lunar Knights was ok. It was amusing but I actually never finished it because I got tired of having to change the weather for specific puzzles. Much better than FMA, I think.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Finished it!
didnt go the way FAQs told me, went my own way, just upgraded my Ica Bard (something like this) to the max, and got that freakin Iron Golem's soul + Arc Demon's Soul, phew! but i've done it.
raised my luck from 28 to 38 + 2.
then i used a soul that i got from a flying girl called Evny or like that, which was red with feathers and used it to defeat head and knee of Meneace (again, something like that!).
was that upgrading weapon waste of time? hell no, now in rush mode, i went to 70% of the way, under 2minutes even when my level is 5 !
(since i decided to play in hard mode).
man, those two souls was so hard but i LOVEd it.
thnx konami and i'm sorry for not paying for this great game. : (

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
thnx man!
i'll try them when i get my DS back.
what do u recommend next:

Full metal Alchemist
or
Lunar Knights

?

played some FMA, IMHO it has potential to be a great game, but it isnt.
most of the story is text based and u have to read and read and read ... ZzZZzZZ ...
u have to know the Anime, if not, they try to tell u each episode by one line of text, so fast paced.
the fighting skills got so repititive for me even after 30minutes of gameplay
dont like it.
i think Boktai or Lunar Knights are better. they are different games, but, atleast they get u going.
wish FMA was better, it was one of my main games to get DS.

p.s.,
psp.gif
sux.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
You really shouldn't play Hagaren (FMA) DS before seeing the TV-series. (Nope, I'm never going to call it anime officially, only in brackets or parantheses like this)
happy.gif

Lunar Knights is quite fun actually! XD

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
yep but the trailer fooled me, it really looked like those fighters like tournament fighters, u know, those anime like fighting game, and it was looked cool but ... phew.
any suggestions based on my expectations?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."