ROM Hack help on creating cheat file for Nitro Hax

calvin_0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi, i'm new here.

i recently intrested in AR..but since none of the game shop in my place selling AR, my best bet is get flash card, i been told that R4 is the best for NDS games, so i do some research and i found they support AR, but unfortunely, the AR didnt support original game, i email the R4 tech team and they reply with the message "R4 is competible with NitroHax" so i didnt some research in that program and i found out i need a file call cheat.xml which is included in the original AR....and i look and look and look, i didnt find a tutorial how to make one or where to get one.

so i wanted to ask if any of the expert here know how to create thier very own cheat.xml files.

and i also wanted to know that is NitroHax works with the original AR code? (those who is posted in thier website)

thanks.

calvin_0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
so dbgtdob, you mean is there are code that doesnt work on the original AR work on Nitro Hax. so all AR code works on Nitro Hax. am i correct?

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ZeWarriorReturnz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so dbgtdob, you mean is there are code that doesnt work on the original AR work on Nitro Hax. so all AR code works on Nitro Hax. am i correct?

?????? the other way around, lots of codes do not work on nitro hax, but of course they work on a real action replay, and its easy to make your own xml files, i use this program though.

http://projects.sappharad.com/tools/ardseditor.html

Actually All codes that don't change stuff like DS functions ( light settings, etc..) work. So for those you must develop nitro hax versions which will work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :sad::sad::sad: And a part of my family passed also. :sad::sad::sad: Sending my good suit to the...