help on creating cheat file for Nitro Hax

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by calvin_0, May 23, 2007.

1. calvin_0
    OP

calvin_0 GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2007
    Malaysia
    hi, i'm new here.

i recently intrested in AR..but since none of the game shop in my place selling AR, my best bet is get flash card, i been told that R4 is the best for NDS games, so i do some research and i found they support AR, but unfortunely, the AR didnt support original game, i email the R4 tech team and they reply with the message "R4 is competible with NitroHax" so i didnt some research in that program and i found out i need a file call cheat.xml which is included in the original AR....and i look and look and look, i didnt find a tutorial how to make one or where to get one.

so i wanted to ask if any of the expert here know how to create thier very own cheat.xml files.

and i also wanted to know that is NitroHax works with the original AR code? (those who is posted in thier website)

thanks.

2. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Honorary R4 Fanboy

Dec 27, 2006
    Hull/Manchester, UK
  3. calvin_0
    OP

calvin_0 GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2007
    Malaysia
    thanks you very very much

so now for the 2nd question? answer anyone?

4. dbgtdob

dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 14, 2007
    United States
    most of the codes work there are many action replay codes that dont.

5. calvin_0
    OP

calvin_0 GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2007
    Malaysia
    so dbgtdob, you mean is there are code that doesnt work on the original AR work on Nitro Hax. so all AR code works on Nitro Hax. am i correct?

6. dbgtdob

dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 14, 2007
    United States
    ?????? the other way around, lots of codes do not work on nitro hax, but of course they work on a real action replay, and its easy to make your own xml files, i use this program though.

http://projects.sappharad.com/tools/ardseditor.html

7. calvin_0
    OP

calvin_0 GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2007
    Malaysia
    thanks....i hope it work for pokemon pearl....>.<

oh well time to get R4....

8. ZeWarriorReturnz

ZeWarriorReturnz Banned

Banned
    May 10, 2007
    United States
    Actually All codes that don't change stuff like DS functions ( light settings, etc..) work. So for those you must develop nitro hax versions which will work.