Hacking Help on burning iso file for Wii to DVD

tony1224

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guy's.I am new on this side and also new @ doing this.I am trying to burn to a DVD a Wii game that I downloaded here for my daughter.I extract the files and created an ISO image them I used image burn to burn it to a DVD.image burn @ the end said that the file was successful completed,when i insert the DISC on the Wii console it said that "unable to read the disc". Can some one help please? What I am doing wrong? Thanks guy's
Peace............................................. ...

tony1224

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guy's.I am back again and thanks for all the support and help.I have 1 question.The Wii I have is virgin 4.3U.If I softmode the Wii,can I still play my old games from the disc"DVD"? thanks again
Peace.....................................

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok here's a way to say if you wii can not run back ups or not

first look at the bottom of your wii for a LU tag then enter it at this site

http://www.wiidrives.com/list

then if you have this chip set in it...

GC2-D32 it will not read dvd's but there is some change in the % that it will read or not read so give it a shot to find out at the site i posted...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here's an example of serial number of the wii look for that under the wii then post it on that site i said.

wii-serial-number-location.jpg

tony1224

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did get the serial and is LU335414961.I also check it on the side and it has the chip"There is a 100% chance the chipset is GC2-D2C (v1)."

tony1224

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again DJPLACE I have been a little tide up with thing.I am trying to find " neo gamm" to loader and I can't find it anywhere.Can U please help and guide me to link where I can get it and how I have to loader?Thankxxx for all UR help.Keep it Up
Peace.......................................

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Im sorry for sounding rude but.... are you serious!? Theres not one, but TWO neogamma threads stickied in this very section of the forum.

tony1224

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guy's and thanks for all the help.Be patient with me so I am a newbii @ this.I softmoder the Wii and now I have the Neo GAmma channel+3 more.The only thing is that I can't still play the DVD'S that I am burning.I am still getting the error Message when I inserted the burn DVD on the Neo Gamma channel.Can some please tell me what I am doing Wrong.Can it be the way I am burning the ISO file.I have IMGBURN "Power ISO" and Ultra ISO To burn @ the end of the burning process i get the message of burning complete successfully.Please help.
Peace...................................................

tony1224

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DVD Err(1208), Disc ID

I have NeoGamma R9 b47, cIOS57rev20 slot 249.Let me ask something.Do I need any special DVD or just regular DVD r? I heard about the double layer DVD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it