Gaming Help on a Japanese DSi Hard reset/Factory reset instruction

Chosen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys! I have here a 2nd hand dsi bought from a friend hoping that i'll be able to fix the problem. Unfortunately, the dsi is in japanese language and doesn't boot to main menu. Instead, it gives some sort of error i don't understand as it is in a Japanese language. Somebody pls help me identifying the error or problem why it doesn't boot. Thanks! I have included a picture of the screen showing the error. Already tried holding all buttons (except d-pads) upon boot up but doesn't work at all.

Attachments

• IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 1,021

Chosen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Densetsu, that was a pretty quick response. Thanks! Well i did follow and downloaded the official DSi manual at the Nintendo support site but even the manual is lacking in substance to resolve the problem as it only tells the user to just ''Turn the power off for a moment, then turn it back on. If you experience the same problem and the message appears again, turn the power off, and contact Nintendo Customer Service.'' I'm pretty much sure that it's already out of warranty so calling Nintendo is not an option for me. Does anybody knows the culprit behind this problem? I'm totally new to this particular gaming device and i don't have much knowledge dealing with this handheld console. I'm totally out of ideas.... it also seems that Googling doesn't help me much cause Google doesn't have much data about the problem as i'm struggling all day long looking for an answer. Has anybody here experienced the same problem? Pls share your ideas how to fix this problem. I want to give it to my daughters b-day coming very soon. Btw, im not totally noob in terms of modding/flashing primary gaming console machines like the ps3 and xbox 360. I can easily follow instructions. is there a recovery mode for the dsi and have the firmware updated if needed? Thank you so much guys in advance!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning