Spectral Blizzard

GBATemp's Only Racist Stereotypical Feminist
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm... i used the luma updater app for b9s and sort-of updated to 8.0 w/out updating b9s to the latest version

now it just turns on, then off

Spectral Blizzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since i cant post a new thread in 24 hours, i might as well ask a question

Regarding to the "recent" banwave (lol)

I have an o3ds connected to the internet on the latest fw (is it 11.4? Because that is wut i have) and it hasnt been banned

I have been using the online services way too much and i used to have an nnid but i deleted it. I have not bought any digital games.

Any idea why i havent been banned

Also, any way to know if you are flagged

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no way to know if you've been flagged. We don't know what Nintendo is up to.

You might not have been banned if you haven't been running illegitimate titles. Also, if the Spotpass share information setting and the Friends List show what I'm playing settings are off, that reduces one's risk of a ban.

Spectral Blizzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Define illegitimate titles

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also kan u xplain these waits between posting? Its been a while since i used gbatemp. So long that i forgot my account. Lol

Also is there a possibility that citra could read cias and emulate the home menu and use online services?

Also i have noticed that some games atay locked at half speed no matter the clock rate of my cpu. Why is that?

And why is there an sdk ds app when looking through the system titles in fbi

Also, regarding nds-bootstrap, cant we use b9s to emulate the card detection and use the rom as an emulated catridge to solve compatibility issues?

I really want to play my kingdom hearts

Btw, the settings u mentioned are on, for i even have the hbloader as my favorite title!

Spectral Blizzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummmm also, is it weird that i accidentally deleted a game, no doubt about it, but after a very quick update, it reappeared? It was a preinstalled game. Also, why?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ummm, not to be rude or anything...but its been quite a while since anyone has responded
This isn't Instant Messaging, people respond when they respond, if they want to respond. With your behaviour, I'm not surprised nobody is responding. You're all over the place with your questions, asking a lot of things a Google search or forum search could answer, asking things that are better asked in other threads, etc.

Calm down on your posting, stop creating topics, stop bumping your topics, and learn how to search before asking things.

Reactions: Victorum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.