Hacking help ntsc black and white...

leejay2005

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys i just wondered if there is a way i can convert ntsc games or to play them in colour

i am running 0.3 gamma on my wii and im on version 3.3e all my pal games work perfect but every ntsc game i get it comes out black and white....... please help if you can it driving me mad i have tried wiiregion free i think its the program that converts ntsc not sure ...

would appreciate any advice please..........

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You need to try different Settings and WiiFrii options and on a few TV´s the games run in colour and with others it does not. I´m usually using WiiFrii and there the SmartPatcher option if this isn´t working try the other Brute Force option.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
leejay2005 said:
hi guys i just wondered if there is a way i can convert ntsc games or to play them in colour

i am running 0.3 gamma on my wii and im on version 3.3e all my pal games work perfect but every ntsc game i get it comes out black and white....... please help if you can it driving me mad i have tried wiiregion free i think its the program that converts ntsc not sure ...

would appreciate any advice please..........

If you get black&white video playback in NTSC games your tv doesn't support NTSC playback. Maybe you need to change a setting at your tv, maybe the game(s) work with forced PAL video mode, if not you need to patch the video mode. You could use the Generic Wii Patcher for this (just one possible tool for this).

1ronlung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know Wii Frii definately works for a recebt title.
Back n the day on the PSX/PS2 you had to get a proper RGB lead to play imports in colour.. Not talking about the lead that came with the Wii, which is componants going into a scart connecter, I mean a proper Wii to RBG lead
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol