Hacking [HELP] Noob here, just a few questions.

tryptysd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've got a 3ds at last! (really expensive where I live, it's a little worn out, but seems to work fine).I only have to get a transformer to charge it.

Anyway, this one is on system version 6.3.0-12U so I'll be using the online guide to hack it.
- 1. How much size should the SD be? Is 8GB enough, or better use a 32GB one?
- 2. After installing Luma3DS and FBI (which are covered by the guide). I only have to install the roms as .cia files? or tehre's something more I should do?
- 3. Anything to take into account while following the guide? aside of doing every step as mentioned?

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
-1. 32 GB Is better.
-2. After you followed the guide, you can simply install the .cia files.
-3. Nothing much, except, AFTER having finished the guide, make a nand backup once in a while.

tryptysd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thank you!. gonna use the 32 one.
will those backups save me in case of a corrupted/broken SD card?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a 3ds at last! (really expensive where I live, it's a little worn out, but seems to work fine).I only have to get a transformer to charge it.

Anyway, this one is on system version 6.3.0-12U so I'll be using the online guide to hack it.
- 1. How much size should the SD be? Is 8GB enough, or better use a 32GB one?
- 2. After installing Luma3DS and FBI (which are covered by the guide). I only have to install the roms as .cia files? or tehre's something more I should do?
- 3. Anything to take into account while following the guide? aside of doing every step as mentioned?
1. the bigger the better
2. install freeshop then you can pirate "directly" from nintendo servers (no pc needed)
3. as long as you read and go along with the guide you will be good . . . if you have a problem come back to this thread and ask before you act

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you!. gonna use the 32 one.
will those backups save me in case of a corrupted/broken SD card?
no backing up the sd card will do that
the nand backups are primarily for recovering your console itself if you have problems (also used as a part of the a9lh install process)

Last edited by wormdood,

tryptysd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oooh, understood. So Nand for having the internal memory backup, and then just have a copy of the sd to kleep the hack safe?
Gonna try it tomorrow if I get the transformer to 110v. If any problem arise, gonna post it here!

Thank you very much, really appreciate your time! :)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oooh, understood. So Nand for having the internal memory backup, and then just have a copy of the sd to keep the hack safe?
keep both

Gonna try it tomorrow if I get the transformer to 110v. If any problem arise, gonna post it here!
i don't understand what you are talking about here?

tryptysd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Dont worry, hahhaa my country has 220v. So just need to get a 110v transformer to charge it. I was just saying I couldnt try the guide today because of thath. Thanks!

Reactions: wormdood

tryptysd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys, i'm having a problem here. Just started the guide, can't use the browser. I get a message telling me:
"To use this service, you must accept the terms in the latest version of the nintendo 3ds service user agreement", how can I skip that?

tryptysd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, don't have one. I accepted everything, seems to be the 'first' browser use. I bought the 3ds used, so maybe the last owner did a reset or sth?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 is too dumb to assemble IKEA furniture :tpi: