Help! No eshop access after emunand region change

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by cooroxd, Feb 5, 2016.

1. cooroxd
    OP

cooroxd Dirty Pirate

Banned
    Aug 30, 2014
    Canada
    B.C.
    I have a Japanese 3ds xl running 9.2 system and 10.5 USA emunand. I injected the secure A file (USA version) by using the rxtools menu. Problem now, It didn't work and I get the message 'the service is not available in your region' whenever trying to open eshop. I got secureA from that iso site.

Also my friend list freezes every time I try to close it

Last edited by cooroxd, Feb 5, 2016
  2. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    I think you need a doner SecureA from a 3ds of the region you want and has not connected to the internet. I could be wrong about this. I would not however use doner ones that have been used by hundreds or thousands of people.

3. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    Afaik nobody ever managed to fix the region changed eshop stuff, last I read the only fix was a obsure convoluted patching method with NTR which has to be performed every time you want to access the eshop

4. boymatkieng

boymatkieng Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2015
    My nnid is banned and can not format system after try login to eshop in new emunand region. So i restore new emunand before login nnid with eshop and everything is fine. So don't try to log in eshop with your main nnid.

5. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    N3ds you can't get eshop. O3ds there's a work around

6. cooroxd
    OP

cooroxd Dirty Pirate

Banned
    Aug 30, 2014
    Canada
    B.C.
    So what's this work around I need to do? And I assume the public secureA file is absolutely useless and nobody hasn't gotten to work?

7. joex11

joex11 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 2, 2013
    Brazil
    sorry for the intrusion, but could you point out where you got a tutorial for emunand region change? I got a 9.1 n3ds jpn here aswell.

8. cooroxd
    OP

cooroxd Dirty Pirate

Banned
    Aug 30, 2014
    Canada
    B.C.