Help needed with Smart Card!! (rebranded EZF?)

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Jollux, May 3, 2007.

1. Jollux
    OP

Jollux Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2007
    Right, well i bought a Smart Card 2, but after trawling through mountains of forums, i think its actually a rebranded EZF.

My problem is that using the software provided i cant load ANY roms to the cart - all the buttons are greyed out. It came with GBWriter 3.3. Ive tried using LittleWriter which just crashes upon loading, and now have various incarnations of EZ Writer/Client. The closest i come to anything working is using EZ Flash III (EZ-AGBW).

Using this software i have to tick the 'super' box, which then ungreys the menu and i can select a rom form HD. I then click wri.rom and it looks like somethings going to happen - the LED on the linker starts flashing quickly. A few seconds later i get this error message;

--DEV 0 --UNKNOWN_ERR: 0X14(20)

i havnt got a clue wot this means, or how to solve it! The loader then crashes.

Anyone got some very wise words?

Cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice