Misc Help needed with nintendo wfc and m3ds real

Chef_Tony

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i always wanted to play online with my ds phat and my m3ds real, and i know my router and my wi-fi settings in the ds are right, because i can use opera to go online, however, mario kart ds gives me the error 51300, same thing happens to me in tetris and whatever other game i try.

i access the wi-fi settings and press test connection and in opera it works and everywhere else it gives me the error.
until recently i always trimmed my roms with "M3DSS ROM Trimmer 2.0" to reduce the file size and because it claimed to enable multiplayer support, and locally it worked fine. now i tried again and put the clean original roms to the m3 and neither way i can play online. and of course i start the game with "Y" instead of "Start" to be sure, there are no cheats or other game altering things on.

so my question is: since this is obviously a rom related issue, do ineed to patch the roms somehow to go online or is there another thing i am missing.

let me repeat: everything is set right, my ds can go online in general with opera, but my game roms don't work online

thank you in advance for your help

best regards, Chef_Tony

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's WiFi servers are down. Since the browser doesn't use the servers WiFi games use, it still works.

All you can do right now is wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM