Hacking help needed to run mario galaxy

din75

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've succesfully updated my pal wii to 3.1E & updated the firmware on my wiikey to 1.9g & have also tested it where homer simpson says youre all crazy.
I've then run the 1.3 wiikey setup disk to change it to regionfree setup & saved it.

Then I've tried to run the galaxy iso burnt regionfriid to pal (in order to do the 10% trick) but when i put this disk in it no picture icon comes on for the disk so I click on it & it says system update initiating so I start updating but before it gets to 10% it just automatically stops & says the wii update failed & doesnt do it (this happens after about 5 or 6% of the update)

I then try another copy which is brickblocked & regionfriid to pal, (which u are supposed to run after the 10% trick ) but this brings up the title screen & when I press A to play after the title screen a blue box comes up & says check your instruction manual

where am I going wrong?

d3ltr33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you're supposed to regionfrii or brickblock it if it is anything like metroid. DO NOT DO THIS until you have heard from someone who actually knows 100%, but i believe you burn the clean iso and let the update run normally. No brickblock or regionfrii...

i don't know why you're using regionfrii anyway since the wiikey handles that
blink.gif

But yeh, once the update runs thru you will get duplicate channels, but other than that it shouldn't brick your wii.

din75

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have now tried to run a clean galaxy iso too updat, but when i run it it starts the update & when it gets to about 10% it automatically stops & says the same thing that the updat failed. If i try to run this again it then only gets to abt 5 or 6%. So i am still having the same problem. anyone got any ideas why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1