ROM Hack Help needed regarding FE: Fates hacks

TryingTimes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this comes off as completely moronic, typically I can find the tools/information necessary to do these types of things on my own, but there seems to be less information than I expected out there on this specifically (or it's there and my overheated, sick brain just isn't working today, either way). More or less the short of what I'm trying to do is get a working decrypted recruitment swap/support unlocked (GayFates or otherwise) FE: Fates Conquest ROM compatible with Citra emu rolling. If one already exists that would be a huge boon given the state my cognition is currently in, but otherwise a proper point in the right direction on how to get this accomplished would be greatly appreciated as I need to find something to keep my mind busy anyways.

Apologies if this is the inappropriate spot to post this type of thing as well, as you can see I'm new here. Thanks! :)

TryingTimes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To update this, I have a decrypted rom of the game I own and have figured out how to run it through Asia81's extraction program, I'm just lost as to how I'm supposed to apply DeathChaos25's romf files into the archive to patch the game on PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs