Hacking [Help Needed]How to Extract the saves on OOT3D before OOT3DHAX?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sup Guys;

So yeah, i got a Copy of Ocarina Of Time 3DS, HOWEVER, This copy its from a friend, and he already got the 3 slots completed, and i want to install OOT3DHAX, but first i need to back up his saves, the 3 of them, and be able to inject them later.

So far, i have tried SVDT, and also SaveDataManager, the first one did nothing, or i did know how to use it, the second one asked me what app to use, and generated 7 files:
  • save00.bin
  • save01.bin
  • save02.bin
  • save03.bin
  • save04.bin
  • save05.bin
  • system.dat
Can anyone please point me on the right direction, on how to backup my saves, before going ABXY on the OOT3DHAX, and how to restore them later.

Regards~!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try jk's savemanager cia. Personally, it's the one i use. You can rename the save to whatever you want for easy restore
Actually, i just extracted it using the Gateway Launcher.dat.

Now i got the AQEE.sav, now ill just continue to erase the save, and, wich of all the istallers is the best to install the exploit into the cartridge? there are several, including "sploit installer", "oot3dhax_installer2", "oot3dhax_installer_Offline", and so on :/

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sup Guys;

So yeah, i got a Copy of Ocarina Of Time 3DS, HOWEVER, This copy its from a friend, and he already got the 3 slots completed, and i want to install OOT3DHAX, but first i need to back up his saves, the 3 of them, and be able to inject them later.

So far, i have tried SVDT, and also SaveDataManager, the first one did nothing, or i did know how to use it, the second one asked me what app to use, and generated 7 files:
  • save00.bin
  • save01.bin
  • save02.bin
  • save03.bin
  • save04.bin
  • save05.bin
  • system.dat
Can anyone please point me on the right direction, on how to backup my saves, before going ABXY on the OOT3DHAX, and how to restore them later.

Regards~!

Those seven files are the raw files, which can then be used on any copy of OoT/3DS, so you're not wrong. 3, 4, and 5.bin are for Master Quest, and system.dat contains the options, like L-targeting lock.

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol