Help Needed for Neogamma Errors, Not A Total Noob Here

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by kedirakevo, Aug 16, 2009.

1. kedirakevo
    OP

Newcomer kedirakevo Member

Singapore
    Hi im at my wits end over here, hope you can shed some light on my problems.

I currently have 2 wiis, one old one and one newly bought. The problem lies with new wii. Both are having cios Rev14, Version 4.1U

The old wii run my backups without any problems at all.
    Where else my new wii gave me Error 1101 on Neogamma R7, Error 972 on Neogamma R6, Softchip gave some ID error.

I goggled on error 1101 and 972, both point to something wrong with the Disc i burned or the corrupted source. This is not the case as my old wii can play them without hitches. I cant help to think that i may have bought a wii with a faulty laser? Possible?

Yet then again, original games can run without problems, be it disc channel or neogamma....

Btw, for infos, Im using verbatim DVD-Rs burning at x4 speed

2. kedirakevo
    OP

Singapore
    bump bump please..........

3. Dialexio

Member Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    If by "newly bought" you mean "I bought it two days ago" or the likes, you might have this newfangled "D3-2" drive. If so, you're out of luck for now. [​IMG]

4. kedirakevo
    OP

Singapore
    OMG... serious?? Yea its around 2 days ago... and... Its modded from a Korean Wii.... zzzzzz Luck out!!! ding ding ding, oh well, back to USB Loader then