Help needed: Can't boot to sysMMC without hekate, and Atmosphere fails to mount sd card.

Rhay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
First of all, sorry for my bad english and thank you for reading, my switch won't turn on without using hekate to acces the sysMMC, and i think that is a fuse's problem. I have 16 burnt fuses, im using the newest switch firmware and i think that 16 burnt fuses is a high number for my firmware, i want to know if someone can help me because i want to use atmosphere and i can't . Im new to all of this switch exploiting and i need some orientation.

Rhay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Fuses are only relevant if you are trying to boot an older firmware on a console that had newer firmware on it at some point. It is irrelevant if you are trying to boot the latest firmware in any situation.
Ok, thank you! But i still need help with my problem, the switch only boots from hekate, and atmoshpere is having problems to boot.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the entry you're choosing has the line Payload=fusee, then you are, in fact, launching Atmosphere. using fss0/package3, you are still launching Atmosphere, just with some different options taken care of by hekate.

hekate is a bootloader, not a cfw.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, sorry for my bad english and thank you for reading, my switch won't turn on without using hekate to acces the sysMMC, and i think that is a fuse's problem. I have 16 burnt fuses, im using the newest switch firmware and i think that 16 burnt fuses is a high number for my firmware, i want to know if someone can help me because i want to use atmosphere and i can't . Im new to all of this switch exploiting and i need some orientation.
What happens when you normally try to boot the console?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse