Hacking help needed can CodeBreaker or xploder ps2 cheats work on a ps4 with ps2 games booting up with cheat

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi everyone right can i ask a question right can you get ps2 games to work on a ps4 with CodeBreaker or xploder ps2 cheats for a game
this is what i am trying to do is to play a ps2 game like Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories that is a ps2 game and i know that you can play ps2 games on a ps4 turning the ps2 game in as a pkg but what i am trying to do is boot up
CodeBreaker or xploder ps2 cheats then a ps2 game from the main screen of the ps4 can this be done in anyway cos you can boot up ps2 games as a pkg on the ps4 but i have not seen anybody say anything about the CodeBreaker or xploder working on a ps4 is it possible to load CodeBreaker or xploder then boot the ps2 game up with cheats also is there any other way to play ps2 games on a ps4 like could a ps2 game be booted up as a iso with CodeBreaker or xploder cos iso is a virtual disc so that would think it is a disc then the game would boot up with cheats i think but i am not sure i don't really like turning the ps2 games into a pkg and installing it on my ps4 cos if you have a lot of ps2 games it would use a lot of space on the internal hard drive of the ps4 so i thought if it is possible could a ps2 game be put on the external usb hard drive with CodeBreaker or xploder for the ps2 could one of them be booted up then the iso file of the ps2 game then it should boot with cheats i don't really know so can anyone please help me with this problem i really would like to play my ps2 games on my ps4 if it is possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh just noticed that myself I bet it makes the Master System port look amazing by comparison lol