Gaming help needed can a ps4 dlc pkg be added to the ps4 dumed game folder

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi to eveyone right can you extract dlc pkgs and put them in a ps4 game folder that has been dumped off a disc.
right i have got a ps4 game friday the 13th as the main folder with all the files in it that has been dumped off a disc and i have got all the dlcs for this game. but they are pkgs so i would have to install them which is ok it is a 5.05 firmware game. but i thought if it is possible can they be added to the main game folder that has been dumped like the ps4 game has been dumped. can the pkgs be extracted and put into the main game folder that has been dumped if so what tools would i need to do this. cos when a ps4 game comes out the main game comes out first then a little bit later a other game comes out like a game of the year edition something like that. where it has all the dlc files in the main game folder so can anyone tell me how is that done then. like if i have the full game as the main game folder dumped off a disc and have all the dlc pkgs. can they be put in the main game folder i know that you just cant put the pkgs in the main game folder they somehow have to be extracted then put in the main game folder. if this can be done how like when a normal ps4 game comes with no dlcs then the same game comes out like game of the year edition or something else. it has all the dlcs in it cos the friday the 13th game came out then a slasher edition came out with the codes to download. the dlcs but the dlcs was never put onto the disc so can anyone tell me how is that done then what tools would i need and can this be done with all the ps4 games. when the dlcs are separate to the main game folder can they be put in with the game. can the game be launched with the dlcs without installing them if the dlcs was added to the main game folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O ☹️