Homebrew (Help!) N3DS downgrade error

ThatGuy...

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so after grabbing the .CIA updates for the N3DS and downgrading with the newest sysUpdater, I get this image (bottom of the post). I'm on New 3DS version 10.3.0-28U. I grabbed the correct version, am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 315

Sapphirexe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Trying using Other CIA files, exactly for your Firmware and o3DS or n3DS, on which you are i dont know, hopefully o3DS.

Look that your Sd Card isnt Writeprotected by the little Plastic thing.

MacuserJ93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same error on my N3dsU. Just follow this tutorial

https://gbatemp.net/threads/what-i-believe-is-the-best-downgrade-process-right-now.408203/

I just changed my Sysupdater and works at the 3rd try. If the sysupdater stops at any number just open Ftbrony, wait 1 minute or some seconds and restart HBL then just open sysupdater again. Works for me. This sysupdater does not install safe mode first ( i think) any way I took the risk and i´m in 9.2 with Reinand CFW.

aapontem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, I recently tried to downgrade a new n3DS-J, and while in the process of downgrading, the Sysupdater displayed an error. My n3DS did not brick, however I have an incomplete downgrade since the gateway menu or any CFW won't load. I assume I have a 9.4 NATIVE_FIRM within a 9.1 firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls