Hacking [HELP] n3ds a9lh carts don't work once loaded in?

DrunkenMonk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't actually notice right away, but when I'm on my cfw sysnand a9lh or w/e you wanna call it...

It just doesn't show any cart, but I've verified the cart slot actually works since I tried booting the GW menu and it detects the gateway cart just fine and I can boot into gateway mode, so I know the cart slot works.

I'm just a bit confused as to why it doesn't work, but I've not read anybody having similar issues

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Try putting the cart in, going to the Internet Browser, then going back to the HOME Menu.

The Menu can take a while loading games like Pokémon or Smash, it just needs a refresh once in a while. If this doesn't work, though, I dunno what to say.

DrunkenMonk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try putting the cart in, going to the Internet Browser, then going back to the HOME Menu.

The Menu can take a while loading games like Pokémon or Smash, it just needs a refresh once in a while. If this doesn't work, though, I dunno what to say.
Oh, thanks. It's really bizzare, it doesn't actually update at all, I tried putting my mgs in, doing that and it showed up then switched it to oot then it just showed mgs still but loaded oot

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may want to switch to cfw and convert all your .3ds files into cias to have a more constant and stable experience. But if you like your gateway and fine with the little bugs like this, keep it!

DrunkenMonk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It sounds like he's already using CFW and that's where he's having the problem.
yeah I'm using cfw and that's where the problem is happening lol.

Gateway a9lh worked fine, I just switched so I could have more customizability, so I can boot gw if I want, or just boot normal for regular cia usage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies