Hacking [help]n3ds 9.2ofw fail to run cfw

evilpdor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I downgraded to various N3DS and I never had any problems...
Yesterday I did a downgrade to a N3DS (no xl) ofw 9.8 > 9.2 ofw without problems.
I checked it was completely downgraded with downgradecheker homebrew, and apparently was ok.
I run and decript9wip to make a sysnand backup, then I injected H&S in sysnand.
I installed emunand on sdcard with emunand9, and finally ctrboot and rxtools 3.0 beta2.

RXtools boot, but can't load sysnand or emunad, all time 3ds reboot to menuhax. I try miniPasta and they fail like rxtools (reboot). So I make new emunand with gateway launcher (launched via cubicninja) and it work, i make another sysnand dumb for safety.
Same result, no cfw/pasta run. I switch sd card to antother that work in other n3ds (its the same samsung 64gb class10 card), same result.

What the hell has this N3DS?

evilpdor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
luma3ds start only the config menu, then reboot... I try old reinand and saltfw and see what happen, tnx for replay

evilpdor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i found the problem... if i have menuhax installed the console reboot on start cfw or minipasta. if i start console with menuhax disabled it happen too, but if i remove totaly menuhax i can start minipasta/cfw via browserhax or ninjahax.
So why menuhax 2.2 (latest from starter pack) give thist problem? :sad:

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
i found the problem... if i have menuhax installed the console reboot on start cfw or minipasta. if i start console with menuhax disabled it happen too, but if i remove totaly menuhax i can start minipasta/cfw via browserhax or ninjahax.
did you make menuhax autoboot?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you have to either update emunand or change your theme in emunand when entering while holding the button to cancel out loading menuhax again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That boy yo