Hacking Help my wii wont read any disc

zi70410

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My wii randomly stopped reading all disc i have a wiikey with the g firmware. I wasnt there but according to my brother it just stopped reading the disc when he was playing, and now no disc works anyone know what to do? and ps. i bought a toysrus warranty but it services not replaces so i dont know if i should send it with a mod chip.

edit now only some games work like okami bully and mario kart, but others like brawl and madden refuses to.

Hellfromabove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check to make sure that one of the wires on the Wiikey didn't come off. I had the same problem and noticed one wire was disconnected. I simply soldered it once more and was good to go. That or it might be the laser's TOC. If you're not sure how to check and adjust the laser's TOC do a search on google.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeronage said:
it (shouldn't) break the Wii
Well I'm assuming he didn't mod it himself, so there is always that chance that he could break it. Just don't rip anything and make sure you have some instructions to follow (and don't just go into it blindly).
QUOTE(Xeronage @ Jun 23 2008, 05:38 PM) and your warranty is screwed already anyways.
All the more reason not to break the Wii.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.