Hacking Help, my Wii U isnt booting up... Bricked?

xxgugu123xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I used haxchi and cbhc, and everything was going right. I installed kind of 30 games, dindnt install ds virtual consoles or messed with important files, nor messed with haxchi. I was playing Super Mario 3D world with the gamepad, and tried to pair a pirate wiimote to play with my friend. the control wasnt pairing, so I went angry and broke the pirate wiimote. before this, I was trying so many times to pair the wiimote, and sometimes it was asking to pair the gamepad. So, I continued playing for about 20 minutes, and I powered off the console. This happened yesterday. Today, when I was trying to power on the wii u, I received the message ~could not connect to the wii u console~, and on my tv appears ~no signal~. I tried removing the battery of the console, but nothing happened. The blue light is keeping on, and I am hearing a noise from the disc unit, but my external usb hd doesnt power up too. Can someone suggest me a solution? Could this be a power shortage by the ac adapter? Also, I am from Brazil, so no chance to send it to Nintendo. Thanks.

Last edited by xxgugu123xx,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not bricked. If you unplug the USB and boot what do you see? Wii U system menu or something else?

D

Deleted User

Unplug your Wii U for 5 minutes then plug it back.
Should forget last settings and boot directly to Wii U menu.
(If it asks you to pair it, pair it. Wii U is dumb and needs help)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

. I tried removing the battery of the console, but nothing happened.
Wait, you didn't pull out battery from Wii U itself? Jesus christ, people don't do it :d
You can pull out from Gamepad but not from Wii U itself. Implying if it even has one.

xxgugu123xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's not bricked. If you unplug the USB and boot what do you see? Wii U system menu or something else?

Tried, nothing happens, only the blue Led stay steady on, but no image. I AM thinking about a power shortage in the AC adapter.

Unplug your Wii U for 5 minutes then plug it back.
Should forget last settings and boot directly to Wii U menu.
(If it asks you to pair it, pair it. Wii U is dumb and needs help)

Already tried this. Nothing happens. Thinking about a AC adapter malfunction.

Wait, you didn't pull out battery from Wii U itself? Jesus christ, people don't do it :d
You can pull out from Gamepad but not from Wii U itself. Implying if it even has one.

I am talking about that side battery with a screw. Also, saw a guy in YouTube doing this and reviving his console. Obviously, not my case.

xxgugu123xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

In this vídeo on YouTube happened the same as happened to me. Note the Led stay blue, not blinking. I AM quite convinced it could be the adapter. Or do you think it is dead forever.

xxgugu123xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, Just a little fun update. I'm LOLing so much. I was quite convinced that my Wii U was dead, and I did let it on my shelf. I bought another unit, this time the BASIC Edition, firm 5.5.1. I was going to break my "bricked" Wii U. Today, I thought, why don't I try testing it again before my hammer start singing? And Booooom, the Wii U started. Now I have 2 units completely operational, one basic in its original form, and one hacked deluxe. Hahahhahahahahah.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.