Hacking help my wii turns on but the screen shows nothing

fesonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im starting to panic please help me!!!!!!!!!
wacko.gif

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
i think you should state the details on what you are doing on the wii before that. like if your softmodding, what guide your using, are you downgrading, have you got bootmi as boot2, preloader etc etc

TheNewbPleaser

Trophies
XP
Country
if u want us to help u tell us what u did.. and if u installed a stub ios 60 and ur on 4.0 or 4.1 ur wii is dead... unleast u got bootmii as boot2 then u can save ur wii but if u dont theres nothing to do just send to ninty and get ready for a big bill

fesonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok this exactly what i did i went and updated to 4.1 U than i updated the HBC and installed bootmii as the ios and than as boot2. than i upgraded preloader to3.0 but than i installed ios 60 and 61. than my wii didnt show anything on the screen. it turns on it just doesnt show nothing on the t.v. i think thats about it?

Posts merged

ok this exactly what i did i went and updated to 4.1 U than i updated the HBC and installed bootmii as the ios and than as boot2. than i upgraded preloader to3.0 but than i installed ios 60 and 61. than my wii didnt show anything on the screen. it turns on it just doesnt show nothing on the t.v. i think thats about it?

Posts merged

orbulon83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try ejecting your SD card, or moving the BootMii files on the SD card temporarily... could be BootMii trying to load in a resolution not fit for the TV you're currently using it on. It'd time out eventually but my guess is something like that.

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you can boot bootmii you are saved, if you cant, you got a very heavy paperweight like me
tongue.gif
, mine is now at NINTY.

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
you wii is dead, same as mine i downgraded from 4.2 to 4.1 and totally forgot about the stub ios60. black screen, preloader and bootmii is dead, savemiifree don't work

bootmii as ios won't help, time to send it to nitty

Gino_Drago

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have installed BOOTMI as boot2 you have the option of going from BOOTMI directly to HBC
from there use Anytitle Deleter and get rid of your stubed IOSs (60)
Install a previous IOS60 and that should fix your problem.

It BOOTMI is not showing up at starup, your SD card is not compatible with BOOTMI, use another one and remember to copy there the bootmi folder and the setup file for BOOTMI.

oceangoyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done basically the same thing.

I updated to 4.2 u and was moving on to the modify 4.2 and now I am just getting a black screen and my remote wont synch either.

So im kinda curious if there is anything that can be done here.

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
if you install bootmii as IOS you're skrewed, well you can still use infectus and betwiin (and lot of effort)
if you install it as boot2 there's still hope.

ozz115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have the same problem but i installed cios 249[57] v-20 and ios250 used to help run black ops i uninstalled iso60 patched by msstake now screan went black with bunch of #'s shut off wii then turned it back on and notta on tv. can i use someone els sd card to get mine working agin and if i have to get anther wii can i use my hard drive with my games on it

youngrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ozz115 said:
ok i have the same problem but i installed cios 249[57] v-20 and ios250 used to help run black ops i uninstalled iso60 patched by msstake now screan went black with bunch of #'s shut off wii then turned it back on and notta on tv. can i use someone els sd card to get mine working agin and if i have to get anther wii can i use my hard drive with my games on it
if bootmii isnt at boot2 then i think your screwed from there because it has to have been installed on the wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on