Homebrew Misc help My New Nintendo 3DS XL Dont Have Ar Games

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deleting Miiverse is not the same as deleting AR games, so I'm not sure how that's relevant here.
What I believe they're getting at is, they removed a similarly 'optional' part of their firmware to see if the 3DS would then ask them to update.

Anyway this seems to have been solved. He tried the CTRTransfer. He hasn't been back so it probably went well.
Instead of completely overwriting your NAND with a premade image I would've dumped the tickets with Gm9 and then downloaded the AR Games package with ctrcdnfetch. But that's just me.

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I believe they're getting at is, they removed a similarly 'optional' part of their firmware to see if the 3DS would then ask them to update.

Anyway this seems to have been solved. He tried the CTRTransfer. He hasn't been back so it probably went well.
Instead of completely overwriting your NAND with a premade image I would've dumped the tickets with Gm9 and then downloaded the AR Games package with ctrcdnfetch. But that's just me.
Exactly

theFlambosesXP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yes, you've said that already. Are you absolutely sure you've checked the entire Home menu, and each of the folders that might be on the Home menu? Even with CFW, it is simply not possible to completely remove it – not without triggering System Update messages.

And as I've already said, the easiest and safest way to bring it back would be to just do a System Format. A System Format does not remove CFW, if you're worried about that.

Attachments

• IMG_20220408_184334.jpg
    IMG_20220408_184334.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I discovered that gm9 doesn't really have a way to dump a singular ticket unless you have the title installed. I must've been thinking of Decrypt9WIP.
An easier solution would be to use FBI, assuming your console still has the ticket at least.
You can scroll through the installed Tickets in FBI and select the one for
your version of AR Games. It should be
0004001000021E00 for USA or 0004001000022E00 for EUR firmware.

If you still have the ticket for it you should be able to download it from the CDN from within FBI.

Hup, back up. The latest version doesn't allow you to do this. :|
Use FBI 2.2

SteveIce Doesn't allow downloads of old versions. You'd have to download the source and compile it. Ugh.
So back to ctrcdnfetch.
Download Decrypt9WIP and dump your tickets. CTRCDNFetch can't use ticket.db which is why this is necessary. D9 should be able to dump all installed tickets to your SD.
Download ctrcdnfetch and make_cdn_cia 1.1.
I think you can find the version of make_cdn_cia you need in one of the zips with funkyCIA2.
Pop your SD into your computer and find the ticket for AR Games.
Copy it to the folder you have ctrcdnfetch in.
open cmd and cd to that folder
cd C:\x\
the actual usage for the program is just ctrcdnfetch.exe and then the filename of the ticket you want to download the application for. so ctrcdnfetch 0004001000022E00.tik
and then once that's done you make it into a CIA.
make_cdn_cia.exe "0004001000022E00" AR.Games.cia

Okay this is probably the easiest way to fix your problem.
Download 3DNUS Mod by DrHacknik and get it running
type your firmware version into the Firmware/titleID box. Include the Region character (e.g.: 11.9U)
Select New3DS as yours is a New 3DS.
click on begin download at the bottom of the window.
when it is done you can go into the folder it created and find your AR Games CIA.
It's gonna be 0004001000021E00 for USA or 0004001000022E00 for EUR.

Hope this crosses the language barrier well.

Last edited by BerserkLeon,

theFlambosesXP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I discovered that gm9 doesn't really have a way to dump a singular ticket unless you have the title installed. I must've been thinking of Decrypt9WIP.
An easier solution would be to use FBI, assuming your console still has the ticket at least.
You can scroll through the installed Tickets in FBI and select the one for
your version of AR Games. It should be
0004001000021E00 for USA or 0004001000022E00 for EUR firmware.

If you still have the ticket for it you should be able to download it from the CDN from within FBI.

Hup, back up. The latest version doesn't allow you to do this. :|
Use FBI 2.2

SteveIce Doesn't allow downloads of old versions. You'd have to download the source and compile it. Ugh.
So back to ctrcdnfetch.
Download Decrypt9WIP and dump your tickets. CTRCDNFetch can't use ticket.db which is why this is necessary. D9 should be able to dump all installed tickets to your SD.
Download ctrcdnfetch and make_cdn_cia 1.1.
I think you can find the version of make_cdn_cia you need in one of the zips with funkyCIA2.
Pop your SD into your computer and find the ticket for AR Games.
Copy it to the folder you have ctrcdnfetch in.
open cmd and cd to that folder
cd C:\x\
the actual usage for the program is just ctrcdnfetch.exe and then the filename of the ticket you want to download the application for. so ctrcdnfetch 0004001000022E00.tik
and then once that's done you make it into a CIA.
make_cdn_cia.exe "0004001000022E00" AR.Games.cia

Okay this is probably the easiest way to fix your problem.
Download 3DNUS Mod by DrHacknik and get it running
type your firmware version into the Firmware/titleID box. Include the Region character (e.g.: 11.9U)
Select New3DS as yours is a New 3DS.
click on begin download at the bottom of the window.
when it is done you can go into the folder it created and find your AR Games CIA.
It's gonna be 0004001000021E00 for USA or 0004001000022E00 for EUR.

Hope this crosses the language barrier well.
thx that work

Reactions: Koldur and Pin1988

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1