Homebrew [¡Help!] my Homebrew Launcher now doesn´t run

Garrincho

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Can you just update ironhax from ironhax itself? Or do you absolutely need to use a different entry method?

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can you just update ironhax from ironhax itself? Or do you absolutely need to use a different entry method?
Yep... It's totally possible!

BTW, OP's problem is he already try to install IronHax and doesn't work. In that case, another exploit is necessary.

Last edited by fmkid,

GamerB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK... Just try and try and try and... BrowserHax is very unstable! Only that! And, BTW, delete cookies and temporal files on webbrowser, and yes, try again.
hmmm... i forgeted that part of cookies and general errors :3 i am so idiot,Thanks for your help i will try,thanks...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks! So I should just download the new starter pack, unzip it on the root of the sd, run Ironhax normally and from HBL run the updated installer?
yes i update it... but maybe i install the files wrong... let me see

How to you run the install from Browserhax? Is that the barcode thing?
QR* code :lol: you need update some files and try once and once and once and wait if the homebrew launcher charges

Well... the browserhax charged but... i am like WTF because the broserhax sends me to IRONFALL what happen?

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks! So I should just download the new starter pack, unzip it on the root of the sd, run Ironhax normally and from HBL run the updated installer?
Yes... However, I recommend do this before to install (to avoid possible problems):
Sometimes, deleting the save slot directly from IronFall game is not enough!... Use "svdt" and delete all savefiles for the game (specially, "payload.bin" file) and later reinstall IronHax again.

Garrincho

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Yes... However, I recommend do this before to install (to avoid possible problems):

Hm but wouldn't deleting the savefile prevent me from launching hbl on the first place? Or not allow me to go back to 2.1 if anything goes wrong?

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well... the browserhax charged but... i am like WTF because the broserhax sends me to IRONFALL what happen?
Take it easy! No problem with that :lol:... Just do what I say and after it, go to HOME Menu and run IronFall, as usual.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson