Hacking Help, my games arent working

sylvesterhg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey! Can i ask a question. A little while ago, I inserted new games on my R4, and when I started it, it says that "Cannot accesss the data, PLease turn off the power and reinsert the DS Card" the gsmes are Trauma center and Summon Nights, any solution or suggestion?

MY R4 software is based on the latest v1.18 update. Thx in advance!

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Maybe try formatting your SD card.. Backup everything onto your computer of course first.. No trouble with me, same firmware and all.. Have you trimmed them??? If so, get a clean dump and use that..

If that doesnt work, You shouldnt have to but you might have to try patching it with an arm7.bin file.. Try those 2 things at top first and if they dont work, try patching them by using this guide here

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=900...p;#entry1199144

I hope it turns out for you!!

synt4x_3rr0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had this problem with Trauma Center 2. I used english firmware 1.17 then, and I tried to upgrade it to 1.18 and that solved my problem.
But since you still get the problem with 1.18 it could be something else.

Try to remove all the R4 files(the _system_ folder, moonshl folder, _DS_MENU.DAT, _DS_MENU.SYS and _DS_MSHL.NDS) and then put them back on again. After you remove the files be sure to unmount the SD card and then remount it before putting the files back.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Im glad it works!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat